Sunday 3 February 2013

Knock Knock - Who's There - Me!!!!

Oh my goodness,

Hanging my head in shame.

I have made a few cards but they are in my Gallery on the DC site as as my followers belong to that site I just didn't add them here.

It's not going to get much better either :( 

I do have my eldest son's card to make and ..................deep intake of breath .......... my youngest son's Wedding Card.  Wow my first son to get married.   I've waited a long time for this.   8 weeks to go and I need to lose 11lbs in 6 of them lol  (no pressure huh) then it will be a mad dash to find something suitable to wear.  I am not a dressy kind of person - Boot Camp and Gym are my kind of things at the moment - I feel a lot happier in a pair of jeans; trainers and t-shirt!  Going to try and make this non-stressful - I am what I am (that reminds me of a song hmmmmmmm might chant it to keep the level down).

Yep I know it's an unearthly hour - my insomnia is doing its rounds again.  Time to get off this computer!

I promise to visit my follower's Blogs this week and do some catching up. 

Hugs and Night Godbless  

2 comments: